We are seeking energetic, self-motivated individuals to immediately join our team. The person will be responsible for providing support and assistance in various human resource and administrative functions within the organization. Also needs to work with all the departments to ensure the smooth operation of day-to-day activities and contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive recruitment process, including job postings, candidate screening, and interviews.
- Coordinate new employee onboarding activities, such as orientation and paperwork.
- Maintain employee records and ensure they are up to date, accurate, and confidential.
- Assist in managing HR databases and systems, including time and attendance, leave tracking & time sheet
- Identify the need for new policies or updates to existing policies based on changes in laws, regulations, or organizational needs.
- Seek feedback from employees, managers, and other stakeholders to assess policy effectiveness and address any concerns or gaps.
- Monitor policy adherence and address violations or non-compliance through appropriate disciplinary measures.
- Ensure consistent and fair enforcement of policies across the organization.
- Assist in implementing employee engagement initiatives and programs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless coordination and execution of All-Hands and other meetings (Occasional travel will be necessary for coordinating the events).
- Assist in identifying training needs and recommending appropriate development programs.
- Assist in salary reviews and compensation bench marking exercises.
- Assist in the performance management process, including goal setting, performance appraisals, and feedback sessions.
- Manage and maintain inventories.
Skills and Competencies
- A solid understanding of HR principles, and practices includes knowledge of recruitment and selection, on boarding, employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits, training and development, and HR compliance.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with employees is essential. This includes addressing employee concerns, resolving conflicts, and fostering a positive work environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple responsibilities, and meet deadlines effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills to analyze complex situations, identify solutions, and make sound decisions.
- Maintaining a high level of ethical conduct and handling sensitive employee information with strict confidentiality.
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelors Degree in Human resources / Business Administration / Related fields
- 5 to 8 yrs experience