We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated marketing intern to join our growing marketing department. You will work closely with the marketing lead on multiple initiatives to assist with new business efforts and marketing support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing market analysis and research on competition.
- Assist in developing a go-to market strategy and plan for each quarter.
- Assist with the creation of content for social media platforms, website management, promotional emails, blogs, newsletter and other marketing collateral.
- Measuring performance of marketing efforts using analytics tools and creating reports.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and aligning marketing efforts with business objectives.
- Assisting with daily administrative duties.
Skills and Competencies
- In depth understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Knowledge of marketing tools is a must (e.g., Google Analytics, HubSpot, Mautic, Semrush or similar, etc.)
- Familiarity with design software (e.g., Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.).
- Familiarity with major social media platforms ( LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of google workspace.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Professional certifications like Digital Marketing or equivalent are preferred.
- Previous marketing experience, either in a professional capacity or through relevant coursework, is an added advantage.